4/8/10

I have so much to say right now.
but i dunno where to begin.
there are alot of things happening recently,
and alot of it originated from me.
and somehow, it feels like there are alot of things that i wasn't aware of,
like it was there, so very obvious and all,
yet i was oblivious to it all,
and then in the end,
it just feels like i brought it all upon myself.
and along the way implicate the whole world.
end of the day, the conclusion is clear,
i have failed once again and i suck,
really suck big time.
in the end, reason why i am not close to ppl,
why i am always the one left out,
is because of my stupid mindset and stupid thinking,
and most of it, is of my stupid character,
lacking the awareness and insensitive.

the only thing i can say to you all, is that i am sorry.

No comments: