2/1/10

F O U R H U N D R E D A N D F I F T I E T H


yup, it's my 450th post.
life recently, hasn't been great, because of my laziness.
been clearing stuff, unable to do stuff ahead of time.
okay. i have problems with even completing them on time.
this sucks.
and exams are coming. my continual assesments sucks cox i am lazy.
somehow i deserve to die.
haix.
anyways, something i'm glad is that i partially completed what's on hand.
left with several tests, 1 presenation.
haix.
and then, come to think of it, the idea is scary, but i'm going to genting next week le.
like how fast can it get? HAHA.
anyways, i really need to buck up if i even want to get to PASS.
ya, it's that bad. i'm that lousy a person.
procrastination kills. and if i dun pass, i would say to the mirror,
"you deserve it"
but OF COURSE, I DIE ALSO WANNA PASS EVERYTHING!!!!
RAWR~~~
okay, that's all.
JA~.

No comments: