3/15/09

March Camp 2009

back from camp...
first,
would like to thank the following people:
Sir Lee
Sir Teo
Sir Hakim
Mdm Teng Teng
Siew Huai
Wan Teng
Jasmine
Betty
Jia Hong
Felicia
Martin
Grace
Aaron
Wen Jie
Priscilla
Hui Ying
Oenry
Lydia
Cheryl
Yong Qing
Kerri
Valerie
Melissa
Pue Ju
Shi Hui
Geck Ngoh
Sophia
Yan Lin
Hoe Yee

thank you for coming down for this camp,
despite being busy,
thanks so much for your help in one way or another,
really appreciate that you came for the camp
=)

for the campers,
really hope that you all brought something back from this camp,
and learned something through the activities of the camp.
=)

through the 3 days and 2 nights,
i learned a lot from the seniors,
i realised my weaknesses, what i did wrong, what i missed out on, AFIs for the camp, how to approach people, how to handle a camp and many many more...
i'm really very sorry that this camp is not a good camp,
because i missed out and overlooked a lot of important things...
and also because of the way i handle and do things...

and,
really grateful for something from my seniors and my squadmates...
thanks for being so supportive of the camp and me,
despite everything,
despite me being like that,
you didn't get frustrated at me,
and instead,
you supported and encouraged me,
all the little little things that might seem minor to you all,
really appreciate all of it...
thanks so much for everything...
i dunno what else i can say other than that,
but really,
Thanks so much
=)

and,
thanks so much to my squadmates...
thanks for coming back although you are so busy with school,
thanks for the help you all gave me,
thanks for doing FD with me in the arena today,
really missed '05 being together...
the marching, reminds me of our cadet days...
always grumbling at how tough things are,
but in the end,
we pull through things somehow...
misses being in a squad with everyone of us..
sorry for being mushy here..
haha.. =P
but,
really appreciate that you all came down for this camp...
even if it's for just that 1 day...
thanks so much for everything
=)

this camp was a great experience for me..
being awake for 41 hours,
realising so much so much of the problems in me in planning stuff, handling stuff, coordinating stuff, executing stuff, so much so much...

okays,
erm,
what i can say for this camp is that,
1. I suck, VERY.
2. I will remember this camp FOREVER, for all the things i learned from this camp

and i'm really really sorry for the pathetic food, and my inflexibility...

that's all for the camp.
JA~

*hitori ja nai*

No comments: