12/15/09

D E C I D E D


i decided that i shall not use SJ as external CCA for poly anymore..
though up until now i was rather certain i would use SJ as external CCA,
what made me arrive at this decision is
1. the process is damn long and irritating, and there's not much time left to apply, and it's troublesome, and there's no point wasting time on it
2. SJ is not just a CCA
3. I didn't stayed on in SJ for it to be a CCA, and i NEVER want to feel that "it's for the CCA points" or "i need to do this and that cox it's CCA", NO. i dun want.

so 3 major reasons, i decided SJ is not my external CCA anymore.
so right now, i can stand tall and proudly say in ANYONE's face that i am serving SJ, literally.
Ting Xin is happy because that's a load off my shoulders..
been thinking about this matter for a while..
SJ would purely be my commitment and my love as of this moment. ^u^

No comments: