12/2/09

S J A B


today, had a nice talk with xiao en!
and i said 1 sentence to her,
"17/09, we're the beginning of a new era of CHANGE. rmb the faith in yourself. rmb the strength in you"
sounds familiar?
this is what i interpreted from William Sir's character building sessions for us throughout the whole of OTC..
the road we are walking on is a never-ending...
whether to end or not, depends entirely on you yourself..
the road may be empty, meaningless, too tiring to you...
but instead of abandoning the road,
why not make changes to it and make it a trip that is enjoyable?
a trip worth walking?
we may complain all we want about what is not within our power...
but, changes, can start at the very very basic...
by changing bits and pieces of a puzzle, the picture that you get would become different...
this is what i stand by and what i believe in...
there are many things in this world that i can't place faith in,
there are also many things that i have yet to discover..
but i have made up my mind to walk this road till the end of my time...
and when i get tired, i'll just pause, turn around, and look at the scenary that i have walked past,
and remember the memories that i am creating right now,
and then get back on the continuous journey along this path...
you may want to ask me,
where did i get my strength from?
why am i talking about staying on forever when i'm only 17?
are you just talking cox you are still young?
you sure you can continue?
you think you can last?
i wonder too...
maybe as many told me
"this year just pass out, it's like that de, everything also do"
etc....
that may be true,
but, i will strive to prove all these people wrong,
and simply do what i love best,
continuing on my never-ending road of SJAB...
simply because i stayed,
not because of others, not because of CCA points, not because of peer influence,
it's simply because of love for St John Ambulance Brigade itself,
because i like SJ,
because i love SJ,
because i like doing things in SJ,
because of the sense of pride in SJ,
because of how SJ can control my emotions,
because of how SJ can make me cry so easily,
because of how SJ has simply became something that's intra-veneous in me...
SJ, is just like the blood in my body..
it's just simply, SJ...
this road never ends,
till the end of my time...
I love SJ...
Do you?
=)

No comments: