12/6/09

Zone Presentation Night 2009


It's finally over...
the ZPN that took us 6 months...
(although we really really worked on it prolly from oct onwards =X)
it has been a memorable experience,
and i learned a lot,
and i think, compared to during OTC,
i get to know ZoneX's 17/09s better..
thank you everyone for the hard work,
and thank you for the experience..
somehow, i'm feeling a lil sad that it's over so quickly..
haha..
hope to work with you all again..
esp xiao en!!! =DDDDDD
thanks so much!!!!!! =)

and, at the end of ZPN ytd,
after we finally finished packing everything in the hall etc,
down came a bomb that made me really feel like crying...
it's definitely my fault,
i failed the kids,
because i understand how much of a letdown it was,
to them,
i understand that feeling,
and i myself hated that feeling,
but in the end, i didn't manage to prevent them from undergoing those feeling..
they got pissed, they called me,
but i couldn't account to them properly at all,
i couldn;t say anything except sorry...
it just sucks,
when i couldn't do anything except apologise...
it made me feel like crying,
but,
i dun have a right to be crying,
and i think they would feel like crying more than me...
i am to be blamed,
for getting your hopes up,
and having the event now in uncertainty..
i dunno..
but i feel that, they might no longer trust me, my words, or actions..
i wonder what i should do now,
and it's not like i dun want the event,
i dunno..
i just feel like such a failure right now...
i, till now, still can't say any other thing other than sorry...
i hate myself...

No comments: