10/9/10

mission D : failed.

i failed my mission D.
yes, D for disappearing.
me and my excuses,
thought that if you outrightly post that you're sick,
as a friend at least, i should nag or send sth to you.
sometimes i wonder if disappearing is good also.
it works for deardear,
probably because that person feels the same.
you don't even feel the same.
maybe to you, you even thought that finally i'm not disturbing you.
i dunno.
call it emoing, whatever,
i'm not gonna deny,
but what if our friendship just ends here at 2010?
i don't want that.
i think i'm really a fool, an idiot.
to the extend that i actually posted my blog link on my facebook info.
but i guessed you'll never be interested enough to actually see the link.
you don't even see the door that's already opened up.
end of the day, i suck,
even as a friend.
much less as a twinnie, or even someone who likes you.
2010 is a roller coaster ride, seriously.

No comments: