1/16/12

Meanie

Still haven't brace myself to blog down about 3ya.
Probably needs more time, but i find myself becoming happier.
Probably, i let go of feelings alr.
What's left is just forever worried, concerned and such.
Not because he was my first love, but probably more of the fact that he plays more than a role in many parts of my life.
It's hard to just heck care and forget about someone like that.
Or rather, he is someone i never want to forget about.
Someone i would never forget about.
Someone who's always gonna be my friend, always a great presence in my life.
Realised there's a meanie in my life right now.
This word, used it on 3ya before.
Haha. Meanie is a word just like twinnie.
But would meanie become like my twinnie as well? Perhaps.
But i am caught between the friendship and that 1% of feel-good feeling.
But the feel-good feeling only stays at smiling at my phone.
Haha..so not so much ba. Not right now. Not meanie la.
Especially when i dun even understand meanie.
But meanie is a great friend.
Just that i keep feeling this invisible awkward vibe as friends.
Haha. It's probably not just me lo.
There's this awkward weirdness.
So weewee, dun get your hopes high. Heh! :P
Well.
That's all for now.
Back to work.
JA~

No comments: