1/18/12

sunshine

sunshine, a word i wouldn't use to describe anyone else other than 3ya. because you will always be my sunshine. dun ask me why. i've actually realised that i let go already. that i am clearly aware and know and feel that i dun have romantic feelings for 3ya anymore. maybe i'm looking forward, straight ahead. i am now just glad my bittersweet first love was 3ya. anything else doesn't matter anymore. i understood many things today. it just suddenly popped in my brain. too much to blog now. will blog during CNY. but you'll always be my great big sunshine, one and only. i feel this infinite amount of positivity and drive after understanding. and here i am, that wee bit of anticipation for meanie1%'s sms. lols. what am i doing? what am i thinking? seriously. lololol.

No comments: