8/12/08

12.08.08

hmmm.. been quite a few days since i posted something..
well, erm, today was, the first day of school of not being a prefect..
feels kinda odd somehow..
really couldn't find my normal school badge after a long hunt for it amongst my drawers...
so i bought a new one from the bookshop today.. Dina bought hers at the same time as me..
it's really odd... haha..
took out SL collar pin today also..
decided that since i've already handed over the corp to Ryan & Sharon, so that makes me a
''RETIRED'' SL... haha..
but my SJ collar pin is still there..
cox to me, the collar pin does not only identify me as just a *SJ member*..
it identifies me as a *First Aider*...
haha.. lame ne.. but, anyways, it's still there lo...

hmmm.. then of course, as i'm no longer a prefect, i gotta go back to my class and line up like a normal gessian during morning assembly... NOW i know how stuffy and warm it is for them.. haha.. feels kinda awkward sitting in the middle of nowhere during morning assembly.. oh well, guess i just gotta go back to class earlier tomorrow morning so that i can sit in line.. haha..

hmmm.. today's the release of O levels chinese results... didn't think i can get the grade i want..
cox checked my answers with with the pros (shi min, yong zhen, shi hui, wan lin) of our level, then like their answers are different from mine.. so kinda worried... but, thankfully, got that grade la.. guess i'm lucky.. probably just SCRAPE through and got the mark on the dot... haha..
Shi Hui, Wan Lin, Shi Min, yong zhen got the A1s, as expected... Yuan Lin got A2..
and guess what, Shiva(primary school friend of mine) SMSed me and asked me bout results.. haha.. hmmm.. something unexpected.. yet it's kinda nice.. cox long time never contact with him le... haha..

hmmm.. one bad news today... well, i realised that YAMAPI is somehow disliked by Shobana and Cherie... Cherie said for her, she dislike due to Yamapi's overexposure in the media.. as in it's Yamapi yamapi yamapi everywhere... cherie said that shobs dun like Yamapi cox of the Jin-Pi pairing cox shobs prefers Akame pairing... haix.. kinda sad in a way la.. cox like my Dear Yamapi is kinda a ''Public Enemy'' amongst my friends who introduced me to JE... haha.. haix.. it's ok... i'll just minimise talking bout him in front of them i guess.. keep the craze over him to myself baz... hmmm.. that seems kinda pathetic somehow.. haha..

well.. another one thing not so happy, and quite serious case today is that i think i did something wrong..
erm, well, i was walking pass cheryl's class, then i was trying to joke with her whether her ''dream came true'' about her results(the dream she had was that her results weren't so ideal).. cox i expected that she scored well.. but she gave a cold expression.. so i tried to find out from her classmates her grades(i think i too KPO le.. x_X).. then they told her to SMS me bout it la.. guess i offended her and upset her and was rude to her for that.. really really really sorry cheryl.. i really really didn't mean it.. hope you're alright currently..

haiz.. so that's bout it then.. see ya soon.. @_@ watashi wa baka dez

No comments: