8/23/08

23.08.2008

Hmmm... just began to realise that my posts are becoming inconsistent...
i think i'm getting lazier.. haha...

today is a HONTONI BORING day... super homestay... probably partly due to the rain that comes, stops, comes, stops, and comes again...
and mum's got a fever.. guess she's got flu... she gets flu easily whenever the weather is inconsistent...
hais.. today seems like a greyish day for me...

The monotony of my life TODAY has made me oblivious to the things happening around me...
I became numb to the time that is slipping pass slowly, bit by bit...
I began to forget that dates which marks the passing of the days of my life..
I am lost in the maze of being very emotionless...
I am becoming less and less human like as the clock ticks...
I hope for something, somebody, to pull my out of this strange trance..
I can't stand this state of me anymore...
It's killing the soul, or whatever, that's within me...
I'm feeling like an aimless zombie...

I know it's IMPRACTICAL, and probably just due to ''BOREDOM'',
But i'm yearning for yamapi's voice right now...
Not on his/NEWS's usual upbeat or mid-tempo or cheerful songs...
But on an unknown track..
A slow but non-depressing song...
Or maybe just his voice mumbling/whispering something...
To get me out of this ridiculous state i'm in..
Even if i dun, or wouldn't, understand, it doesn't matter...

hais.. ppl, i'm not being E-M-O here...
I just feel very emotionless...
i've been feeling emotionless a few times recently...

It's like a very E-M-P-T-Y feeling that's hard to describe...
haha(a no energy laugh)...
I dunno...
maybe i'm just not used to having so much time on my hands, and i dunno what to do with it..
but actually there are things out there for me to do...
but i just can feel anything right now...
i can't even pick myself up to be motivated to do work..
even though prelims are so near..
even though O levels are so near..
haha..

i'll live through this emotionless state..
i guess so, and i hope so...

No comments: