8/15/08

hmmm... a lot of things happened today.. shall split it up again into parts like what i did for the national day post.. haha.. here goes:

1.Olympics
Hmmm... OMG!!!! Singapore is getting a medal, for sure!! whoots~.. That’s like so cool can..
erm, i'm sounding noop here.. but it's okai.. Salutes to the table tennis women's team.. Girl power.. whoots~(the second for today.. lol)

annnD... Micheal Phelps gets another gold!!! whooo~~.. He’s like, damn cool can?!..
Omg, he's cool..he has the aura of a champion.. and he has good attitude too!! omg.. haha.. =P

2.To the Sec 1s [intake'08]
Hey people.. You guys may not like the way you are trained and the way i talk/nag/scold...
But frankly speaking, ask yourself, are you giving your best?? Not only in terms of effort in training.. but also attitude, enthusiasm wise... hmmm??? I’ve seen you all showing much better quality and standard.. i believe that you can do it.. So have the faith in yourself k?? You may hate me for all you want, but i just hope that you will show more dedication and commitment into SJ..
Do things not only with your hands and legs, but also with your heart and soul...

3.To the Sec 2s [intake'07]
Hey... frankly speaking, I really think you all are really capable people.. It’s just that, I dunno why, you all are not making use of your capabilities.. It’s kinda worrying you know.. Not only me.. Louiza and Eng Kang, and Sharon, are actually worrying too... you all are a great batch,, I know about your aim of writing the most glorious history of GESS SJAB... I believe and I know that you all can do it.. Really... but at this moment, what I see is not what you all can truly give.. Your abilities are far more than this...

Louiza was very worried, and we were discussing about how to relight your faith and enthusiasm towards SJ.. She told me that maybe you all haven't let go of Intake'05's departure... maybe it's a transition period... I understand how miserable it is for partings... but brace yourself.. I’m a weakling, far worst than you all, when I faced similar partings.. But I survived.. Frankly, you all are much much stronger than me.. And I believe you all can do it..

And while you are still coping with the sadness, try your best to give Intake'06 your support.. The worst scenario leaders face is when their followers don't follow.. I understand that may be CERTAIN SPECIFIC ISSUES that's bothering you all, but, as what I’ve said, make those issues separate matters from SJ training..

Trust me.. Cheryl might feel miserable to see you all like that too.. even though she didn't really show it.. yups.. And wanna tell you all that anytime you need ears to talk to, you all can approach me.. I dun mind being your listening ears... =)

And btw, I’m not really emoing at outside the field there la.. It’s just that, i don't like the feeling of scolding/talking harshly to you all.. It makes me feel like tearing myself apart.. It makes me feel so miserable.. It makes me feel that... I’m not me... I dunno...

You all may hate/dislike/be angry with me for being so firm and harsh today... I dislike it equally myself... I really believe in the fact that you people are logical and reasonable people who will understand by just saying it to you nicely.. But I dunno why.. Today, you all are kinda not in the usual condition as before.. As I’ve said, it might have been transition period.. Hope you all will be over with it soon.. And regain your outstanding standards from before.. =)

I have faith in you all.. You all should have faith in yourself too.. Keep the faith alive~ =)

4.To the NCOs [intake'06]
Hmmm.. You people.. I really dunno what to say...

Frankly speaking, I came down today not because i wanted to show off my seniority or what.. I came down cox some of the cadets asked me to.. And I came down because I wanted to see whether everything is fine, and help you all ONLY when it is NECESSARY...

but, ended up, i started to talk harshly towards Sec 1s, Sec 2s, and even you all..

i really don't like doing that... I try not to do that when i was a NCO, and now, i try not to do that as a graduated member of SJAB... but, i had to do that 3 times in a row TODAY... if you think I’m crapping, and you think that talking harshly to people or scolding people is a good feeling, by all means, try... i can assure you, it doesn't feel nice.. AT ALL... to me, I feel like tearing myself apart... it's really a painful thing to do... it doesn't feel right.. it doesn't feel like me at all.. It really messed me up today, really.. It’s really what they call ''heart wrenching''

i hate to say this, but you all are not working together as a batch.. You all are split.. Into 2 major groups.. This isn't what i wanna see... you al are not called NCOs for nothing... you all are split, and not only that, you all are putting in different amount of effort and commitment into SJ..

Some of you all, basically, are doing your best, although things may get difficult, and you sometimes don't really know what to do in some scenarios, but I can see that at least you try... and you have a rather positive attitude towards being an NCO... that's good.. Keep it up..

On the other hand, some of you are coming down for the sake of coming and being an ''honorary'' NCO... this is not really good.. You are actually showing me the reflections of the bad habits of my batch of NCOs, INTAKE'05.. I really hope you wouldn't follow the bad side of ours.. Don’t repeat our mistakes, please...

And in between these 2 extremes, there are people with a kinda half-enthuness.. it's as though you are sick and tired of SJ.. this kinda attitude shouldn't be with you in this current timing and situation.. for these people, please push yourself forward a little.. don't carry on like that, then at the end of the day, look back and say things like, 'I should have done more', 'I’m actually capable of doing more' etc..

ALL of you, don't wait anymore.. Don’t wait till it's over then start to regret... really.. I really hope you all can ''wake up''.. I don't wanna come down for training and take squad, scold people, speak harshly... I’m only here to observe.. Not to take charge..

You are the wind behind the sail and the ship of SJ now.. You are the ones who decide whether SJ move forward, backwards, or stay stagnant.. And I truly hope to see a FORWARD from you all..

I put my faith, hope, and my treasured ''possession'', SJ in your hands, please, trust yourself more, gear yourself up, put in more effort and ''fuel'' into doing things.. When I mentioned that SJ is the love of my life, i really mean it.. Because it's what I treasure MOST in GESS, other than friends and all... SJ is the most dedicated thing I’ve ever committed myself in in my life up till now... I hope you all might somehow feel the same way someday... please, have faith in yourself... and keep the dedication and faith alive~

I’m not sure whether I should have said so much, but I really have no intentions of putting any of you down, or hurting you all in anyway.. i just don't want to see a bad history repeat itself in you guys, and not doing anything to stop it before it's too late.. Hope you'll understand...

You may hate me, dislike me, for all you want, but I just want the BEST to happen to you all..

No comments: