12/16/08

hihi..
oyahasuyominasai(good morning-night)...

well, today, injured myself at work..
minor cut only la.. haha.. =P
but i think i had a small shock after kena-ing the injury..
cox i was climbing shelves to get the shoe that my customer wants to try..
then like i climbing down that time, at the last deck before i reach the ground, i always just jump down..
cox it's only about pelvic bone level height..
then this time, very unluckily, i was holding on to the shoebox on my right hand..
and i forgot to keep my right hand close to my body..
and my elbow just ''bam'' onto the metal shelf..
then the metal shelf got small gaps between each strip of metal..
that's how i got the cut..
then i didn't felt any pain initially..
i just felt shocked..
maybe because it was so sudden..
and maybe because my hand felt strange..
then i like i was a little worried that i'll kena a fracture/some crushing stuff..
then i made use of the time when my customer is busy trying the shoes to check my hand..
i touched my funny bone, and i didn't had the ''weakening/strange'' feeling that's supposed to go through you arm when someone touch/hit your funny bone..
then i was thinking ''oh gosh''
and was a bit panicking..
then after that, my ears became muffled..
and i felt that i'm having cold sweat..
i was like, crap.. what's this..
then i thought of shock(as in the medical condition)..
then i took a few deep breaths and tried calming myself down..
and i continued serving my customer..
then i was like trying to make my ears ''un-muffle''
then finally finished serving the customer after she paid and left the shop..
then i immediately went to toilet to wash my wound..
and bought plasters from guardian next door...
then my ears finally ''un-muffled''
thank god man..
then my hand didn't feel so strange anymore..
then comes the pain, which sets in after i relaxed and was taking out the display sets for the ''new arrival'' shoes..

well, it' nothing much la actually..
i think the wound dry le..
and then, i'll live..
haha.. =P
well, that covered a part of my working life today..

oh ya, and baka #1 tagged me a rather funny quiz to do..
did it in the previous post..
and i think the ''end-product'' of the quiz is kinda really ROFL...
haha.. =P

hmmm.. another thing is,
today ah gong sms-ed..
cox i wrote in the email for them to reply me if they received the platoon photo..
then ah gong complained that the photos very blur...
what to do... phone camera ma..
lol..
(note: ah gong=platoon 4'07 commander, Mr. Yam Kah Meng)
he's called ah gong basically cox almost ALL the ANCO'07 trainees thought that he's some 30+ officer last year when we had camp..
but in actual fact, he's same age as my sis..
18 years old only..
maybe chao lao(old looking).. haha.. =P jkjk...

wells, that's bout it then..
going to ah ma's house to stay for a few days starting tomorrow..
dunno if shu shu will let me use comp or not..
hmmm..
take care loads ppl...
JA~

*I want X'mas~*

No comments: