12/26/08

hihi...
konbawa(good evening)...

the clean freak in me was out today..
lol..
cleared up my room today..
changed sis and my bedsheets, swept and mopped the floor of the whole house...
suddenly felt like doing so..
haha.. =P
feels uper satisfied with my room now..
loves me roomie..
lol...
yamashita household's housework..
or maybe shim household's housework...
i'm ready to take on the challenge..
okays, i'm ridiculous... haha.. =P

hmmm.. everyone's been busy of late..
misses going out with Hime, Ojou-sama, Oji and Mei...
Mei, come back soon..
haha.. =P

wells, that's about it then..
oh ya, another thing..
Ryusei no Kizuna's series is complete on Mysoju already..
all 10 epis..
but i haven't finished watching yet!!!!
okays,actually, i'm gonna go watch it now..
haha.. =P

ahh... wants to read twlight..
and watch it too..
hah...=D

hmmm.. okays..
that's all..
JA~

*loves me roomie*

No comments: