4/21/09

econs taught me how nice my Tomodachi are~
quoting from econs slide:

''you would not mind helping your friends with their tutorials, but you would be less inclined to do so, the day before your exams''

---this is under the segment of rational decision-making
whereby they taught us that everyone would tend to make decisions that will benefit themselves..

thanks loads to tomodachi =)

okays, now on to my complains..
haix..
i still haven't receive my ez-link card and student card (no, it's not the same card)
found out from my classmates that they've got it already..
then i asked Cherie, and she got it as well..
to think that i PERSONALLY handed in the form E to the admin ppl..
haix..
gonna go ask them tmr..
if they told me they haven't make it or sth i dunno what my reaction will be..
probably gonna emo whole day...
hmmmm..
one way to cheer myself up..
''maybe i was the first few to hand in, so by common sense, things get piled up, those who handed in first will end up being the last few to be processed''
LOL
haix..
we'll see how things goes..
=(


okays,
done with today..
JA~

No comments: