4/26/09

i feel happy that i took a different approach this time...
instead of being such a mummy and worrying, consoling, explaining
it's seriously better to leave it and let knots untie on their own..
because,

解铃还须系铃人

=)

another thing is,
my scientific notebook thingy isn't working well..
gotta visit the IT helpdesk soon..
tmr, to be exact..
maomao~

hmmm
tmr will be a long day..
cox it's even weeks=ITL tutorial on=schooling from 9am-5pm, minus 1 hr break..
haha.. =P
i should not get lazy...
yup..
shall psycho myself.. hee.. =D

my recent motto:
I am NOT tired, I am STRONG!
yeah~

hmmm
one sad thing...
i think i wun get my ez-link card anytime soon..
the admin office lost my form E..
told to fill it again..
haix..
feel so sian..
maomao~
but i'm quite lucky le~
cosidering that things are going quite smoothly in most parts of my life..
yup~
cheered myself up..
LOL..

okays,
that's about it..
minna, ganbatte ne!
=)

笑顔!

No comments: