4/18/09

SUPPORT

i miss my intake a lot suddenly...

because recently,
through something,
realised that,
my intake is really supportive...

when we were taking over,
it was kinda tough...
because of all the changes,
and we were kinda like lost about what to do...
and then there's me,
this stupid idiot called Poh Ting Xin,
who suddenly becomes the CSM,
which i failed terribly at...
and yet,
instead of giving their 2 cents on who should be CSM,
or like what they thought about me being CSM,
they actually threw away their personal opinions and accepted things the way they are..
the accepted me although everything was so sudden..
and wanted to make things work...
and Lydia,
who was the clear-cut favourite to be CSM before we took over..
didn't think much about things and just came over and supported...
she didn't even questioned the choices etc,

i dare not say that my batch was a fantastic or great batch of NCOs..
okays, we were ''great'' in terms of no. of ppl huh..
haha.. =P
but like,
what i want to say is that,
we are not the most united,
not the most outstanding,
not the most accomplished,
not the most efficient,
not the most capable,
not the most disciplined,
not the most committed
not the etc etc etc...
but,
i think,
at least to me,
we are the most supportive batch of NCOs..
we supported one another..
my intake,
my squadmates,
the gave their utmost support to one another,
to Shi Hui,
to me..
i'm really grateful for that...

Sharon once told me that she cried on my batch's POP...
was teasing her that she was crying cox of what Sir Hakim announced..
she told me that i'm wrong,
and said that she cried cox my batch is leaving..
i find this incredible cox my batch is leaving=her batch is taking over..
most people feel happy when they become NCOs...
i guess we were somehow ''good'' NCOs,
maybe it's the support that we gave one another...
though when we show support,
we do mess things up,
because we show support in the wrong manner,
using the wrong methods..
but at least,
we bother to, right?

so here,
i would really like to thank ALL of my squadmates,
EVERYONE in intake'05,
for everything..
especially your SUPPORT!
hope that we can meet up soon, maybe for training etc..

yup,
that's all i gotta say..
SUPPORT is really something invaluable..
and i'm glad that i had it from my batch.. =)

SUPPORT is something that makes things work...
instead of being so ''sour'',
why not give your SUPPORT? =)

No comments: