9/2/09

I actually have a few things to blog about,
but then,
he just had to spoil my mood,
like totally,
whatever i retort,
whatever i reason,
he has something to rebutt me,
and totally,
i am to blame for everything right?
cox i am someone who brings bad luck, right?
you got tell me meh?
you got tell me sunday is 5plus 6 in the evening meh?
you happily do things your way,
i give up my BCLS attachment and this is what i get..
bloody hell..
do you even treat me as your kid?
i seriously wonder..
yes i'm childish,
yes, i'm a freaking idiot,
yes, i suck,
i have nothing for you to be proud of,
and i am bloody hell to be blamed for every single thing, right?
thanks alot for spoiling my mood,
thanks alot for blaming me for everything,
thanks alot scolding me for every single thing,
even if i wasn't the one making the mistake,
i am to blame,
right?

No comments: