9/20/09

最後の最後,あきらめない

the title reads,
"till the very end, don't give up"
it struck me..
would i be able to do this?
or would i find 101 excuses for giving up instead?
i wonder..

alright,
some random thoughts recently..

hmmm,
sometimes,
when i don't explain myself,
doesn't mean i don't bother
it's because i think that i'm already in the wrong,
i've already done something wrong..
unless it's for accounting myself to people,
i tend to not explain so much..
though somehow, i guess i'm lacking in sincerity if i do that?
so sorry.. ><
but i think,
instead of explaining so much of the cause of my mistake,
which doesn't really help,
is it okay for me to apologise,
and to learn from that mistake,
and to work on correcting things?
i wonder.. =X

and, sometimes,
when i don't ask about things,
doesn't mean i don't care anymore..
just that i thought if people around me wanted to share,
they would've shared with me,
about all the things...
if they didn't want to share,
is it okay for me not to probe or dig further?
would that be better?
and if they don't want to share,
especially about unpleasant and private stuff,
would it be better just to lend them a shoulder to cry on?
or just give them a pat on their shoulder, and sit next to them,
silently,
while they think through things?
i wonder..

and, sometimes,
when i don't share things,
when i don't say things out,
when i don't mention things,
it doesn't mean i don't trust you,
or i'm being emo,
or i'm trying to act cool/strong,
or i'm being dishonest,
when i don't share things,
it's probably cox it's unpleasant,
and i don't wanna cause people around me to worry..
because sometimes it'll make people feel helpless,
when i share unpleasant things..
because,
they would worry,
yet they can't really do anything,
and that's a horrible feeling,
so isn't it better if i didn't share in the first place?
is it okay not to say things out,
so as not to let people around me worry so much?
i wonder..

actually,
these are very simple things in life,
everyone goes through them..
was wondering if my kind of approach on things are okay?
well, many would tell me that,
there's no right and wrong in such things..
true enough, there isn't right and wrong,
but aren't we always finding right and wrong in stuff like that?
dare we say that there are no preset politically rights and wrongs?
hahas,
life's like that la,
not something we can change,
because humans are born to look at things with prejudice,
with assumptions,
as what my CATS teacher said...
it's just how we work,
how our brain work to be precise..
hmmms,
just my randomness..
what would you do,
with regards to the few things that i thought of?
=)

and, i love quizzes on variety shows~! =D

okays,
enough of crapping,
JA~

No comments: