10/26/09

Ranting,
(dun read if you dun want to feel the negative feelings)


i know i am not a good fren,
and i am not a good source of help,
and i am always not there for you..
but i dun get it why you are frustrated at the work,
when you tell me that you intend to just not do it when you bu shuang with it..
i dun get it why i go to all lengths to bother so many ppl when you're gonna shut the conversation on me...
i haven't even gotten the book myself,
i haven't even seen the contents,
i dun have a single idea what anything looks like,
and then, of course, in that way, i've definitely confused you,
i know i'm more of a hindrance than a help,
but i'm trying my best to help by asking around,
and in the end what i got was just you shutting out on me,
like i committed a sin,
and i totally dun mind you ranting at me,
and i was trying my best to encourage you not to be frustrated and do your work,
because i know that getting angry at school and work is pointless,
and only serves to make you miserable,
i was trying to talk you out of it,
and maybe get you to calm down..
in the end it was being labelled as me pointlessly nagging you,
and being said that just cox i was cheonging my woek and i trying to influence you,
like i'm forcing things on you...
wah, thanks man..
i wonder what i did wrong,
all i wanted to do was to be of some help,
because you are such an important friend to me,
because i couldn't always be there,
therefore i wanted to do something for you,
since there was this chance,
yet it backfired in this way..
i wonder what kind of approach should i use,
then would it be appropriate...
i wonder what should i do,
then would i be of help to you..
nvm, suan le,
it hurts so much simply because you are so important a friend to me..
and anyway, i'm sorry..

No comments: