10/1/09

today, sent out hisashiburi no tegami-chan to taisetsu na tomodachi.. =)
and was packing some of my stuff,
read through stuff that they wrote for me,
and also messages that we passed in class,
read through letters from my penpal too,
eh, to put it correctly, the penpal that i use to have..=X
and then was thinking,
all these are so precious to me,
there'd be days i would just, like today, read them again,
and i'd start missing..
been thinking, and maybe a little dreading,
when we grow up,
when we go out to work,
when we start having our own families,
when time passes,
when we get older and older,
and everyone gets older and older...
i guess i'd be missing alot of my life now..
hmmm, or should i say,
i would be missing my teenage years?
hahas..
chotto sabishi ne?
to think of it..
maa...
decided that,
while i'm still at my teenage years,
i want a lot of memories,
i want to do alot of things,
i want to do things that i'd be missing next time,
i want to do things that i'd remember next time..
because this is the time that i can still do it,
when i am still not tied up,
when i am still not restricted...
everyone, i'm so sorry,
been really anti-social,
been passive etc in terms of meeting up etc..
been not going for a lot of things..
对不起你们,也对不起自己。
jya,
wil settle what i have to do,
then will go out, have fun =)
but not at the expense of my saving up plan~ hahas =P
亭欣不是宅女了!
hahaha~
JA~

No comments: