10/22/09

SCHOOL!


i realised that i have started loving going to school..
hahas,
and i'm going back to school tmr~
after missing 2 days of it~
actually wanted to go today,
but then, Jie say will spread to ppl, ask me dun be selfish..
anyways,
i'm going back to school!!!!

and, i asked about the committee thingy...
wonders if i'm biting off more than i can chew?
but then again,
i wanna do more..
and then,
another thing is,
i want to be someone who keeps my promise,
so i asked first..
but i wonder if my questions are a bit difficult to answer?
wonder if my choice is right,
but then, main thing is, it's gonna be something that i want to, and will enjoy, doing...
i'm sure of that.. =)

life will be more eventful from now onwards..
though wonder if i'll get into trouble with my parents..
but then, should be okay la, i think?
hahas~

okays, shall finish up my homework,
and sleep soon..
good night~~
and minna ganbatte~
anyoung~~
JA~~~

No comments: