7/6/10

5th july 2010.


today, OPC was cancelled.
didn't finish SMKT assignment,
in the end, alot of ppl didn't finish. LOL.
but will settle it by tonight and send it out.
went to sch, almost had to present WSS.
scare the hell outta me.
eventually just slacked.
i msned dear and twinnie in class.
both WSS and SMKT.
haha~ damn interesting, i had to practice silent laughter in class. =X

then after lessons, went to have my retest,
i think i'm gonna fail my retest as well. LOL~
anyways,
after retest, went to look for meimei they all in SP.
had dinner with them,
followed by all the wrong wrong talk.
LOL!
of cows and ice-creams~~~
KNS~~~
HAHHAHA

then came home,
faced with bad news,
it's been a long time since i've been so mad,
that i became too calm for my own liking,
and then tried damage control.
i promise i will protect both of them,
actually anyone who's in my corps.
enough is enough, history shall not repeat itself.
initially i thot you were okay as a SNCO etc.
but too bad, so sad, i was goddamn wrong.
i wouldn't hesitate to do anything extreme.
give me a reason and i would do it.

and twinnie is seriously twinnie.
we're really twins,
i didn't realise that we were so alike.
haha~
esp when both of us can't play patapon.
LOL~~~
i wanna learn how to play patapon!!!!
=/

and then, today i felt happy that i am able to maintain things like that,
it's not difficult afterall.
haha,
you have my support, no matter what happens.
just that i do hope that when you fall, let me know,
i might not be able to catch you, but i will be there to pick you up,
and hopefully, help you get over the pain from the wounds.
but obviously, i do hope that you wun ever fall.
cox seeing you fall will be too painful.
many people has been telling me that i am very stupid,
to think this way, and to do such things,
i wonder if i am.
but if i really like you, i dun mind being stupid.
and maybe, by doing this, i might be able to let you go just like how i let go of 3 years ago.
although it took time to realise i liked 3 years ago,
but i was able to let those feelings go.
but of course, to 3 years ago, it was a crush,
to you i'm not so sure,
i think it's more than a crush,
i'm not sure yet,
like i said, let now till end of 2010 be my test,
at the end of everything i'd know my results,
whether or not i passed.
people tell me there's hope,
but i wonder if there is,
maybe cox i understood you too well.
haha~
we shall see then,
what life wants to do with us.
meanwhile you have my support with what you are attempting. =)

No comments: