7/9/11

it rained tonight.

i ever promised myself never to cry for skyblue again.
but tonight, it rained.
it was just too painful.
it cut too deep into me, into my heart.
it hurts alot, it hurt my feelings.
suddenly i felt that i was being a nuisance to you.
i have been pretending to be close to you, when you dun even care about our friendship.
not at all. not even one bit.
because if you bothered, you cared,
you won't just say "just cannot talk, dunno why"
it goes to show how much you dun bother about everything huh?
i was wrong. i saw you wrongly. i thought of the situation wrongly.
it's really painful, i really can't take it.
what the hell am i to you, friend. or rather, twinnie?
so all along, my negative thoughts were right.
and because this came at such a timing, i have to face this all alone.
what a joke i am.

No comments: