11/5/08

hihi!!!

Hmmm.. feels kinda happy today bacause of a few things...

1.I ordered NEWS concert HP strap from someone at livejournal!!!
2.I finished watching Yamapi's Dragon Zakura drama!!!
3. I watched 2nd episode of Ryusei no Kizuna!!!
4. I'm looking for a job with Cherie tomorrow!!!
5. I'm loving the way life is now.. i can watch videos and use comp without major guilt...

Hmmm.. am looking forward to a few things..

1. Arrival of letters from my penpals Aki and Misato
2. Annual Training Camp
3. Footdrill Comp
4. Arrival of NEWS album, which i've pre-ordered
5. Arrival of Yamapi photobook which i've bought online
6. Arrival of NEWS concert hp strap which i've ordered

7. Getting a job

okays, erm, todays a bit boring ne..
sorry.. cox i kinda dunno what to write eh.. =P
hai.. that's all..
JA~

No comments: