11/1/08

Thursday's rain had stopped... But yesterday had been a sunny day followed by a mega downpour... that is, at least, in my world...

Well.. First, would like to wish Cheryl a Happy Birthday!!!
16.. finally..
31st october 2008.. =)

Hmmm..
Well.. today, i've done something very wrong again...
I'm really sorry..
I really didn't mean to..

Shobana told me that i've been living for others too much in my life...
i guess she's right, to a certain extent..
i personally think that i am a selfish and irritating person...
She suggest that i should start thinking more for myself and live for myself....
I hope i'll be able to do it..
and along the way without hurting anyone or causing inconvenience to anyone and everyone...

began watching Ryusei no kizuna...
Ryo and Nino's drama..

Well... that's about it then...
sorry bout the post today..
i think it's just as bad as thursday's
Ja~

No comments: