5/20/09

alrights,
enough of me talking to myself...
I AM NOT EMOING, PEOPLE~

okays,
time for my mushy appreciation for 1L02~
hahaha.. =P

hmmm,
start from recent situation..
many of us are emo-ing?
a little bit la~
maybe cox it's already a month of school,
and quizzes, tests, start coming~
maybe everyone is starting to get tired,
and maybe we're all trying to cope with all the "holistic" stuff that's coming in..
haha~
haix~
but i believe that we can make it through this emo phase as a class~
WE CAN MAKE IT, PEOPLE! =D
i dunno how to describe,
but i really love my class.
1L02 だいすき!
just felt like writing in hiragana~
haha.. =P

and,
i know i'm thinking too much,
but i hope to be told すき
but that would never ever happen..
but at least right now,
i find myself calm,
i dun feel as obssessed as the last time this kinda thing happened,
i can put up a stronger front,
a more fool-proof control of emotions...
maybe it's cox i stopped before it officially started..
which is a good thing~ =)

okays,
that's all..
JAA~

No comments: