5/1/09

我,忙得很开心,累得很满足。

although it's tiring to get used to my timetable,
it feels satisfying that i am able to keep in pace with school work..
SJ side,
i'm really sorry i'm not doing a lot..
but i'll do my best..
so if you need help,
even if it's uper damn minor, SK kinda thing,
please approach me if you think i'm able to help you.. =)

and,
i am in a state of extreme optimistic-ness...
i am starting to get a tiny weeny bit self-disciplined...
and that's something i'm really happy about..
i hope and i WANT things to continue progressing in this direction...
and now i really believe that,
it's NOT a matter of whether i CAN do it or NOT..
it's a matter of whether i WANT to do it or NOT...
and i want to do it..
so,
from now onwards,
i shall work hard...
everyone, let's work hard together...
this is my motto:
I am NOT tired, I am STRONG
when i think of this motto, i get energised..
i'll feel that i have the energy to carry on...
you can give it a try too..
hopefully it'll work for you...
=)

No comments: