11/28/09

H A P P I N E S S


these few days,
a few people told me something interesting,
that is,
i am someone who is easily contented...
that something very minor can make me happy,
or even very happy..
this made me realise something,
which is, to me,
happiness is something that is very simple,
happiness is just there,
it's just whether we identify it as a form of happiness,
whether we think it is happiness,
whether we treat it as happiness...
simple, what do i mean?
basically things like finding the pencil case that i thought i lost,
getting to buy something that i wanted,
getting to eat mummy's fried rice or yong tau foo,
getting to go to yeye's house and meet up with li hui they all,
getting to talk crap with Jie,
getting to pinch ah dan on his cheeks when he's cheeky,
completing my assignments ahead of time,
doing SJ stuff...
and many many more...
these things are so minor,
but these are things that makes me happy,
which means they are happiness...
you see,
happiness is not something that we need to try very hard for..
happiness is something that we appreciate in life..
simple stuff like that is happiness too,
and happiness in it's purest form...
cox it is just simply, something that makes you happy..
what else can happiness be, right?
that's what i think,
and when everything is supposed to be complicated,
having happiness that is simple is something that i appreciate..
and this, in itself, is my happiness..

so, what is your happiness? =)

No comments: