11/11/09

T O N I G H T



i guess i have been irresponsible to this family..
to the extent that such a thing happened tonight..
i dunno what to do now,
other than do all the housework possible starting from tmr...
and saturday's meeting,
i need to find someone to replace me,
i will still carry on,
i need to carry on,
but i can't do it at the expense of my family..
and i wonder how much Jie can adjust her stuff..
tonight, i will definitely cry..
but not now...
not in front of my parents right now...
speed.concentration,discipline is what i need now.
byebye facebook games.
byebye videos, at least for now, till i get more free.

sorry to SJ...
because of my irresponsible behaviour, my lack of discipline,
SJ gets blamed by my parents, once again..
that doubles the hurt..
first is the shame of realising my mistake,
second is the blame i brought upon innocent SJ.
i am not a good officer,
neither am i a good SJAB member,
and even more so, i am not a good person.

No comments: