2/27/09

I'm feeling happy now!!

haha..
hmmm
recently,
am really happy..
because,
finally,
i am feeling like i'm doing stuff!!!
okays,
stuff for SJ...
although it's still like,
as good as nothing...
negligible
but still,
i feel that,
i'm doing a tiny tiny tiny bit of stuff
like,
i dun feel as useless as before?
=I
wells,
i hope that,
if possible,
let me do more stuff!!
i like having things to do!!!
doing things makes me feel happy..
yesyes!!
please,
throw me stuff to do!!
make me do stuff!! XD



okays,
about today..
went to Gym with Esther in the morning..
then, went to Tiong,
went home to put my dirty clothes first,
then went to Redhill to buy Kinder Joy,
then ate Lunch at BMC,
then went Esther's house!
we watched Hancock today..
and, hmmm,
Will Smith looks dirty..
haha.. =P
and he's such an a**hole in the first part of the movie..
but,
in the end,
ok-ok lor...
wells,
parts of the movie,
didn't like watching..
cox of
cutting off hands/arms..
><
and we ate the Kinder Joy...
Here's a pic of our ''surprises''





mine's the blue rubber monster..
Cherie got the Kero-chan,
and Esther got the hmmm.. racoon looking toy?
haha.. =P
anyways,
had fun today..
Arigato Gozaimasu~~ =D

wells,
then after that went ZM..
ST is so funny and cute!!
haha.. =P
when the senior officers were talking among themselves,
i was talking to ST..
haha.. =P
and and,
my ZC calls me ``Poh Ting``
ST said Jie is also ``Poh Ting``
LOL..
then after that,
ZC calls me ``ah Ting``...
haha.. =P
was telling ST,
''which one she calling? we both got Ting''
haha..

wells,
that's all for today..
JA~



*PiJinMinRyoKameKokiNinoTomaMassuYuichi XD*

No comments: