2/6/09

okays, 100th today!!!!!
yippeee!!!
lol.. =P
is randoms agains~
that's me..
R-A-N-D-O-M~
lol.. =P

wells, went out with Kamenashi-san today!!!!
see her after a lllloooooonnnnnnnggggg jikan(time)...
her hair changed...
haha.. =P
wells, she brought me to Jurong Point...
to have a look around..
it helped me become less of a YamaKame..
haha.. =P
then we went walking, no, touring around Jurong Point...
then ate my break-lunch-ner at Delifrance~
realised that there's a set meal there which costs only $11.90..
ate that..
and what i can say is,
next time if you are drinking coffee ate delifrance,
ASK FOR MILK!
the ''pure coffee'' was waaaaayyyy too bitter for me~
><
and it took me like 3 packets of suger,
plus the milk,
to make it taste similar to water..
LOL.. =P
oh ya, Shobana! let's buy the thermal flasks someday!
baby pooh rocks!!! XD

then after that we went to collect our pay..
and we went looking around for a school bag..
cox Kamenashi-san's is 3 years old already, and is spoiling soon??
haha.. =P
went to kino at bugis to fangirl for a while..
somebody pls tell me which JE mag has concert reports!!!!
haha.. =P

in the end, we didn't manage to find a suitable bag..
=I
but nvm, if we have time, let's go shopping...
and ask all Tomodachi to come along~
haha.. =P

and i really wanna buy a pair of shoes!!!
but i'll probably be killed my my dad..
because both of my sneakers are less than 3 months old~
haha.. =P

oh ya,
another thing is,
i've finally gotten my off day from Shop and Save!!!
Ashita(tmr)!!!!!
i'm like, thank god man!
finally gets an off day~
after working non-stop since 29th~
I'M SO GONNA SLEEP IN TOMORROW!!!
haha.. =P

and then and then,
last but not least,
Shi Min, dun feel disappointed..
although your class doesn't have any GESS students, and has only 6 girls, but cheer up k?
at least it's a good thing that you managed to get your subject combination!
=D
jia you jia you!!!

hai~
that's all for today~
ooopps, i meant yesterday, (6th feb)..
haha..=P
okays..
JA~

*PiJinMinRyoKameNinoToma XD*

No comments: