2/19/09

I'M UPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
cox i've finally completed my CPF application thingy!
FINALLY!!!
whoo~
haha.. =P

wells, wells, now i'm only left with:
1. complete and submit my forms envelope
2. enrol online
yay~
haha.. =P

and i changed my blog song..
this time, it's,
`Niji` by Ninomiya Kazunari..
a very comfortable song to listen to..
because it's not very emotionally charged...
like very,CALM..
haha.. =P
it's good to listen to it at night,
just before you sleep..
that's what i did yesterday actually..
haha.. =P

and,
am kinda sad over something..
I ONLY REALISED THAT YESTERDAY WAS CHANG MIN'S BIRTHDAY AT 23:43 LAST NIGHT...
hontoni gomenasai, Chang Min!
>_<
fails terribly as a fangirl of his..
wells..
anyways,
Jacelyn, i'm envying you right now!
cox you have the same birthday as Chang Min!
although different year,
okays, that was random..
haha.. =P

wells,
that's all for today!
=D
JA~

*PiJinMinRyoKameKokiNinoTomaMassuYuichi XD*

No comments: