2/9/09

okays..
is currently about to finish up Yukan Club..
It's so nice to watch! haha.. =P

and i find myself downloading Kinki Kids and Tackey & Tsubasa songs...
LOL..
cox watch johnny's countdown,
and since i had the time,
downloaded those ''famous songs'' of theirs and try to listen..

hmmm...
and something i realised about myself after going through LJ sales posts for so many time...
i realised that,
the only thing that is stopping me from buying any Yamapi's recent official photos,
is HIS HAIR!
~_~
i'm so sorry, Pi,
i simply don't like his curly hair! ><
it's either the curly hair is TOO UGLY,
or his previous hair is TOO NICE..
LOL.. =P
okays,
anyways,
because of his hair,
i might be told ''good job'' by Hime-sama..
for saving up just cox i can't bring myself to buy Yamapi's recent official photos..
haha.. =P
wells,
i guess my video's finished loading..
BACK TO YUKAN CLUB!!!
haha.. =P
JA~

*PiJinMinRyoKameNinoToma XD*

No comments: