9/10/10

hmmm, some days have past and i have been trying to disappear.
i wonder if i ever cross your mind, sky blue.
or maybe you're just too busy with studying and dramaing and FBing and everything else.
there's much things happening to people around me, people i know.
my exams are over and i'm on holidays.
things are just gonna get busier and busier for you.
wonder how's it going for you.
not talking to you, not liking facebook status of yours etc,
it's kinda difficult.
maybe because it all used to be very natural, like reflex.
haha, i seriously wonder how much you would remember,
how much of me crossed your mind, as your friend
sky blue i'm tired and i dun feel like disappearing from you anymore,
because i know what mouse said won't really work on you.
me disappearing from your life won't make you take the initiative to contact me right?
you won't contact me,
you won't think of me,
you won't miss the randoms we did as twinnies,
you won't even remember how you use to text and msn me everyday.
cox it doesn't mean all that much to you.
i dun feel like it but i think i'll still carry on,
because you don't have time for me anyways.
i just hope i can say something, sky blue.
but can i? am i allowed to? i don't think so.

No comments: