9/15/10

OT5

i wonder how things went,
i understand how hurt you will be feeling after that day.
i seriously don't get it why there's a need to compare.
i would tell you all, just not during exams, right?
hopefully hime managed to talk to you about it
reading back my own blog posts got me missing my secondary school days.
maybe as what you said,
you and i always don't click,
we are always quarreling,
we are always having differing opinions.
maybe it's in my character,
maybe it's something else,
but trust me, i've never treated you all as less than anyone else.
i've said it before and i'll say it again,
OT5 is my 大切な友達
特別の存在です
therefore, i hope you won't compare you all with others.
to me, friends are people, people i treasure,
friends are not things,
there's no need to compare,
cox friends are unique individuals,
you are all you, specially you on this world.
there's no one out there who's exactly like you,
thus, don't compare.
that's all i've got to say,
i just hope you're not too upset or affected by this matter.
do take care of yourself alright, Ojou.

No comments: