9/18/10

wallowing in self pity. HAH.

as the title states,
that's what i'm doing right now,
pretending that everything's a big big deal,
making a big fuss about trival matters.
guess this disappearance,
shall be one for me to tear myself away from those stupid feelings,
so that when we have KBOX family chalet at the end of the year
i can actually joke about my feelings,
i can use it as a weapon to poke fun at you.
everything seems to be USED TO,
everything is turning into past tense,
everything is just gone, like that.
i should've been more self conscious,
tingxin ar tingxin, wake up your bloody idea,
who are you to think that there's gonna be a possibility?
there's never gonna be a chance between us right, sky blue?
it's just gonna be like that, forever,
it's just one-sided shamelessness on my part.
it'd be over, or maybe it's already over.
past tense is what we are now.
what's left for me to do is to rid myself of these feelings.
if only it's that easy.
but i think i should try.

No comments: