9/6/10

some accumulation of matters,
makes me wonder what does SJ mean to everyone.
to kbox family, what does SJ mean to you?
to 17/09, what does SJ mean to you?
to GESS SJAB, what does SJ mean to you?
to everyone who's in SJ right now, what does SJ mean to you?
what is SJ to all of you?
is it something worthless?
is it of no importance at all?
is it a burden?
is it something irritating?
is it just a CCA?
i wonder, i really wonder.
it makes me so sad when everyone talks about leaving SJ.
it just means so little to you all?
it's really really sad.
because to me, SJ is not just a CCA,
SJ is the love of my life,
SJ is as good as my home,
SJ is somewhere, something that gave me alot of things,
SJ taught me alot of things,
SJ let me meet people i cherish,
SJ made me a matured and changed person,
SJ is where i want to commit for life,
SJ is something i will never let go of,
SJ is something i will protect, forever.
SJ means alot, so much,
it's part of my life already.
remove SJ from my life and you wun see much.
that's how much SJ is in my life.
i'm sad, by the fact that people who matter,
people whom i met and cherish, SJ people,
they are toying with the idea of leaving SJ,
they say they will leave SJ if something that's gotta do with some other parts of their lives happens,
they look back and think that it wasn't worth it to be in SJ.
they think that they've wasted their lives in SJ.
why, why is that so?
just what is SJ to you? all of you?

No comments: