9/19/10

the only reason i'm pissed is because, this isn't the first time such a thing happened.
and on top of that, think about it,
how many days has it been since we last talked to each other?
how many days has it been since we last saw each other?
i was really looking forward to tomorrow.
but then this had to happen and i suddenly don't have to mood anymore.
i know where i stand, but why must it be the case that,
everytime you talk to me you sound like you're reprimanding me.
i told you to forget it, cox it doesn't matter,
cox it doesn't matter to you, does it?
i don't expect anything beyond normal friendship,
but as a friend, can you not treat me like that?
i suddenly find that you don't even treat me as a friend at all,
much less twinnie or whatever there is on my part.
i'm not pissed, i'm just affected, upset? i dunno.
you know you simply always have what it takes to defeat me like that,
you always you know.

No comments: