7/21/09

the ache is gone~
the cough remains, but is better.
=D

woke up for S & W make up lesson today morning~
boo~
i promise i'll never miss any IS modules' lessons again~
it's so troublesome...
hahas,
but then,
i prefer this coach to my own S & W coach~
kekeke~
hope that my badminton skills will improve, somehow?
=P

gonna cheong a few stuff...
then can go around slacking~
hahas~
nono,
i should be studying for Sunday~
hahas.
yes,
i aim to get A on my cert.
hahas...

oh ya,
thanks to Jie for helping me squeeze my neck and shoulders yesterday~
would've died without that..
Thanks! =D

hmmmm,
then for POP/POC,
told mummy and daddy about it.
mummy, no reaction,
daddy, quite agitated (asked at the wrong time =X)
but anyways,
cox it's quite far?
and also a saturday,
dun think they are going~
i'm just gonna wear it myself if nobody wears for me on that day~
but anyways,
that is IF I PASS
hahas =P
so i have to work hard for my paper on Sunday,
as well as the presentation.
Ganbatte ne~
=)

okays,
enough of my crap,
off to work.
JA~

No comments: