7/29/09

Hmmm, i am clearing my work.
i will be good and responsible from now onwards,
i will do all my homework and assignments,

i will do housework,

i will do my minutes, and my records, and my trainings,

i will spend more time with you all,
i will not skip/miss any classes anymore

i will help dan dan with his homework and spellings,
i will do my best not to miss out so much with you all,
i will do my part to the best to pull GESS SJAB up
i will do my part to the best for ZPN'09
i will do my best,
to live my life to the fullest,

i don't want to waste anymore of my time.
i will pull through all these!
i will not fall sick anymore. yay!


hmmm, i got myself a new wallet!






and here's my little "adventures of domo and funshine"




Now you're out....




then you are in! XD
(according to Aiden Sir, the basket is a coffin?! LOLS! XD)











today,
had dinner with
Ai Suan Mdm, Aiden Sir, Hui Ying and Priscilla at Breakthrough cafe..

had a great time, thanks loads!

let's go eat fillet-o-gao sometime soon!
or char-shao-gao~

hahahahaha! XD
Ai Xuan Lao Shi is gonna kill me~
hahas XD

okays,
that's all.
Afterall,
Ting Xin is still happiest when she is busy!
HeeHee~

and last but not least,
Dear ALPHA!




=D





Xue Shen is the tallest in ALPHA! XD




Namo ahmituofuo~ LOLs, inside joke XD


And Ting Xin likes this! XD




Jie and Isabel Mdm! =D


JA~

No comments: