7/14/09

today,
after talking with Phoebe and Sze Yee,
made me feel like a total brat...
the things that i had since young,
was taken for granted by me, totally.
after they shared their experience with me,
i came to a colclusion.
Poh Ting Xin DOES NOT deserve to whine/complain/demand.
and,
laziness shall be ommitted in my daily routine.
yes,
i am once again,
hyped up.
=)

another thing is,
i somehow stupidly lost my specs
although i remember that i DID brought them home yesterday...
but after searching so many times,
still can't find..
mummy knew about that,
and paid for me to get a new pair
got a black one,
kind thin framed or sth?
maybe i'll take a photo of it on saturday,
which is my ONLY free day this week.
feels real bad to make her pay..
when her pay this month gonna be quite little,
cox of dandan and herself being sick last week,
she missed a whole week of work...
and like,
now she just spent $80 on specs for me,
which should've been avoided.. ><
okay,
i will pay her back the money,
after i get my allowance,
although i might have to live on bread,
or maybe without lunch,
but better than having mummy short of money.
=)
decided on that~

okays,
shall go and do my CATS,
and maybe mug econs.. ><
JA~

No comments: