7/31/09

A rare friday whereby i'm home by 8pm...
tonight,
since i have the time,
i'm gonna complete my MOL,
I WILL DO IT.
yes. =)
and then,
if i have the time,
i'm gonna finish Last Friends.. =)
then tmr would be tying up ALL the loose ends~
YES AR~

here are the random photos of the day:





















i feel that, i have been distancing myself more and more..
sorry that i have been pang seh-ing everyone..
it's not that i wanna be a loner,
it's not that i dun cherish you all,
it's not that i dun regard you all as an important part of my life..
sorry if i made anyone feel neglected...
i just dun wanna make my dad angry..
and also, i feel that i haven't been responsible enough to my family...
i do hope that, maybe after exams or sth,
we can have some fun together...
hopefully by then,
you all are still willing to include me..
but it's okay if you don't,
because it was my choice,
and that is the consequence and price i have to pay..
hahas...

i realised that,
with pain we learn,
with obstacles we fall and we learn how to stand up..
and with failures we see our mistakes and we improve..
but i don't wanna give any room for failure to myself...
because,
there is no more chances available for me...
and i don't deserve it anyways..

okays,
end of my random thoughts for today..
i MUST grow up..
i WILL grow up..
it's time for me to think,
it's time i take responsibilities,
it's time i expect more of myself,
no more smiling away ignorantly,
no more "it's okay to make mistakes"
no more "you are still inexperienced, you are still young"
no more blur blunders
no more excuses..
no more "oops" when there's a mistake..
it's time i learn..
there's so much out there for me to learn,
there's so much that i still lack in,
there's so much i need to brush up on,
what's my standard?
not there yet,
i need to stretch, and reach,
just to get there
yes,
POH TING XIN BLOODY HELL WAKE UP YOUR IDEA,
IT'S TIME TO GROW UP

dun worry,
i'm perfectly fine..
yup..
okays,
that's all for today..
JA~

No comments: