7/6/09

Hmmm,
decided to change the header of my blog..
cox that pic of yamapi is 3 years old~
hahas~
byebye Pi-header..
dun worry~
Pi is still my ichiban!
XD

hmmm
the header,
is a lousy one done by me,
using paint~
and it doesn't really fit the blog colour~
hahas~
but doesn't matter~
i like can le~
=P

hmmm,
today,
realised that,
people i got to know this year,
seems to know people whom i used to know..
like how Phoebe knows my squadmate,
like how Ci Long knows my primary school classmate,
like how Cheryl wee min knows my primary school classmate,
today,
looked at Denise's Facebook,
i think, if i'm not wrong,
she knows my Kindergarden classmate!
somemore,
that classmate of mine,
is in SJ also!
woah~
i'll go check my kindergarden class photo later~
if it's her,
then,
2009 is a small world year for me~
hahaha! =P
and maybe, hopefully can meet her on some SJ events.. =)

okays,
i shall go back and do what i am supposed to do! =)
JA~

No comments: