7/31/09

I respect Mdm Teng even more after today...
today, is her dad's birthday,
and she came for zone meeting...
i respect her dedication.. =)

today i had this:









it's sour, and bittersweet..
hahas~

nice talking with 爱璇老师 and 俊生 today~
hahas~
i like calling people by their chinese name..
i dunno why..
anyways,
had fun talking~
thanks!
=)

a random thought,
i suddenly think that, there is a barrier between me and the world...
it's not a "people-dun understand me" blah blah post,
dun worry...
i just thought that,
my pace is becoming different from everyone else..

it's like,
i'm feeling detached from a lot of things right now..
i realised that there are so many things that i am unaware of,
and there are so many things that i dun understand..
and there are so many things that progressed and escalated to a height that i didn't know of..
have i been, just living in my own world stupidly and not knowing anything?
have i been so very ignorant to what has been going on around me?
have i, in my own right, conveniently pushed everyone away from me?
i wonder if i derserve you all being so nice to me?
every single one of you in my life,
do i deserve the niceness, the gentleness, the help that you've been giving me?
NO, would be my answer...
because i didn't make proper efforts in committing to everything..
if i said that i am not emo-ing now,
i'm lying through my teeth..
hahas..
but, it's not that bad la, the "emo-ing"
dun worry..
i will cheer up soon~
hahas~

wells, that's all for today,
JA~

No comments: