7/4/09

i wonder,
am i such a nuisance?
because,
the same thing,
repeats itself over and over again...
i would just like to say that,
i treasure people around me,
i'm so sorry that,
i tend to pang seh you all a lot...
i just wanna say that,
Tomodachis, Study Gang, 1L02'09, Alpha'09, C-squared'09, '05, P4'07, ANCO'07, SinMa'07, 6/2'04, Z10OCTs'09, ANCO'09, seniors, "kids", my family, everyone in my life,
you all have important places in my heart,
and,
even though i may not show,
doesn't mean i don't care...
i think,
you all,
can hate me all you want,
blame me all you want,
ignore me all you want,
but,
i still love you all..
i believe that,
love,
this word,
should not be said it out so easily,
as it is a very important word...
and,
i believe that,
you can feel it,
even without me saying...
i do hope you all understand..
but if i am unforgivable,
then,
i just hope that,
i can still continue loving you without you knowing..
=)

No comments: