7/18/09








MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com






Kizuna,
this word,
is "bond" in Japanese.
it refers to the bonds between humans,
be it relationship, frienship, kinship.

recently,
around me,
there has been breaking of this thing called kizuna.
it didn't happen to myself,
but instead to people around me.
seeing this kinda thing happening,
makes me feel real sad,
and reminded me of something that happened 2 years back,
and also something that happened 7 years ago.
it feels, sad,
really sad.
it feels like,
the bond that was once made beforehand,
no matter how weak it was,
was maybe just a form of politeness?
or courtesy?
or whatever you called it.
it's like,
suddenly,
the backdrop of "happiness and fun" collapses,
and everything became like that.
well,
i'm not in the position to say anything,
nor do i have the right to comment/judge etc about it,
but, i just feel sad,
though i am not the one involved in this thing.
okay, maybe for one of the thing,
i might eventually be involved.
maybe,
we are growing up a bit too fast?
or maybe we are just becoming too sophiscated in advance?
i dunno...

and,
yesterday,
kinda presented to ZC about the project 2014, somehow.
and i have mixed feelings after the meeting.
happy, because everyone is supportive,
gave ideas on how to improve the slides,
made changes to the presentation slides.
this is the kind of full force comments and feedbacks i like! =D
disappointed, because of myself.
realised through the presentation that,
the way i think,
is very childish,
and didn't think about the big picture,
and also,
didn't take into consideration a lot of things.
i feel, so lousy,
like,
what's with me and my mindset,
why the hell am i so freaking childish and stupid,
most importantly,
why am i so useless?
=(

then,
we had ZPN meeting..
another point for me to do self-reflection.
my minutes sucks.
like seriously sucks.
CMI
totally.
haiz.

and then,
i am so disgusted with myself today.
i suck
big time,
i am so irresponsible with my schoolwork and projects.
i'm so sorry,
especially to those who helped me all the time.
sorry for being so sucky.
and thanks so much that you want to help me.

and, an update,
today,
went to do ITL project,
then went to CM's house,
after settling the project,
played mahjong,
wells,
to sum it up,
was enjoyable, and had fun,
had loads of laugh too~
hahas =)
thanks foir the fun, everyone!
and thanks for the food, CM's mum!
and sorry to Yu Sheng who kena pang seh by us..
sorry.. ><

okays, that's all of my ranting.
JA~

*it's so sad that i don't feel like sleeping tonight*

No comments: