1/25/09

Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou
roughly translates to:
those who always put things off to tomorrow are stupid...
or something like that...

Anyways, that is my motto of motivation right now...
till when,i dunno...
but for now, it motivates me quite a lot..
haha.. =P

hmmm..
thinking through,
i've decided that i shall work hard from now on...
putting in my 100% wherever possible...
because,
i dun wanna leave any regrets,
and think back,
having the kinda thought:
''i could have done better''
when you didn't do enough, you didn't do enough, period.
i wanna work very hard,
so that i can find no excuses for myself.
also, having this motto is to ensure that i don't become lazy...
haha.. =P

on top of working hard,
i've thought through my approach towards everyone..
and realised that i've been demanding...
i've been forcing my own ideals on other people...
which is very wrong..
sorry, people...
i changed my mindset...
form now onwards, what i'll do is do what i'm supposed to do, fulfil my duties responsibly, like inform those that i'm supposed to inform etc etc etc....
and then from there, whether or not to participate, do this do that etc etc etc,
it'll be all up to your own decisions and judgement...
i'm not gonna be this irritating person that i was,
always down there saying you should this, you should that...
because that is rude,
and it doesn't make things work...
ya...
so i'm changing my approach of things...
so that i'll not create unhappiness anymore..
and also,
so that i'll not affect other people on deciding what they want...
yup... =)

other than that,
from now onwards,
i don't want to demand anymore attention..
or demand things from others...
not pinpointing anyone,
just an example...
i ask stufff etc,
if the other party doesn't wanna reply,
so be it...
i won't force/push things anymore...
and also,
i don't mind if anyone treat me half-heartedly...
or look for me only when i'm worth some help etc etc etc to anyone...
i don't mind, seriously...
because,
it doesn't really matter, does it?
just so that things get done,
and everything's working alright,
who gives a damn about what happened?
haha.. =P
it doesn't matter who contribute more, who contribute less...
i want to look at the big picture now...
chinese say, 以大局为重。
meaning,
the emphasis is being placed on the overall
instead of the individuals...
yup yup...

and then last but not least,
i need to clarify everything about this post...
i'm not posting all the things here to attract attention..
you can choose not to read if you want..
because my blog is just like my diary..
i write what happen to me/what i think etc..
haha.. =P
hopefully i won't/didn't offend anyone...
yup yup..
and then,
what i said earlier,
it may sound nice..
but i've already prepared myself...
i know with all these changes,
there sure would be times that i'll EMO, sian, feel terrible/disappointed/tired
etc etc etc...
because i'm a think too much kinda person...
but,
these are exactly the kind of environment i need to place myself in right now...
so that i can train myself to stop thinking too much...
yup yup..
i'll cry and stuff..
i'm still human, dun worry..
haha.. =P
but, that will all be done in the comfort of being alone...
because i wanna face things proper on my own..
so that i'll be able to become a stronger person as time goes by...
i want to change my stupid character, you see..
haha.. =P
so yups,
this is just one of my life plans...

~Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou~
i'll keep that in mind..

wells, that's all for today...
sounds a bit serious,
but i'm ok,
everything's fine...
just moving on to my next 'Psychological Maturity Level'
which i guess is at a Uper low level right now...
haha.. =P
wells,
shall stop crapping..
haha.. =P
JA~

No comments: