1/11/09

tomorrow is the day...
my dooms day...
haix...
people, it's not the exams that are scary...
it's results..
LOL...

sian...
am currently using time to research on courses..
as a form of distraction for myself...
so that i won't keep thinking about tomorrow...
oh crap...
i seriously can't imagine what will happen to me tomorrow man...
i dunno...
i think my reaction would become weird..
cho hen dayo!!!(mega-weird!!!)
yabai yo!!! ><

only thing is,
i seriously dun wanna cry tomorrow...
at least not in the hall or school compounds...
er...
okays,
basically, i dun wanna cry in front of anyone...
but the thing is,
i'm not so sure of my ability to control my tears??
crap...
=_=

haix...
frankly speaking,
i can imagine my results already..
it'll be the worst results anyone can think of...
somehow, i'm mentally prepared??
but then again,
mentally prepared is one thing..
accepting it is another thing altogether...
i dunno..
seriously..

so, erm, if you happen to see me in a weird condition
pls dun be shocked..
LOL
wells,
there's a chance that i might just rush home asap after the results,
and then start crying the moment i'm in the isolation of my room...
and maybe i'll start bugging my sis to listen to my whining..
although i know roughly what she'll reply..
''if you knew this would happen, then why didn't you work hard?''
actually not only my sis ba..
my whole family will say that??
haha.. =P
my family is a ''cruel'', ''face reality'' kind..

wells, thanks for coming so far,
reading all my whining..
and random talk..
i'm just nervous...
doki doki na~

wells, actually,
i'm just thinking, i might just turn insane after tomorrow...
and this blog will get so dead...
so just randomly updating today..
haha.. =P

wells, that's all for my whining..
JA~

*doki doki doki doki doki doki doki doki*

No comments: