1/9/09

hihi...
konbawa(good evening)...

okays..
the sua ku(mountain turtle) in me is back..
LOL..
okays.. today, took bus no.16 to HQ..
and the bus is designed based on F1 theme..
i think the bus is super COOL!!!
haha.. =P

here are my pathetic attempts at taking pictures in an over-crowded+moving bus..

The ''Zebra'' Handrail
The ''Road''
The over-crowded-ness
The ''Racer'' seat(this is the one i sat on! manage to take a picture of it before i edge towards the doors.. =P)
The plasma TV(which is basically a white elephant in itself)
hai~
hope that today's post ain't that boring..
although i guess most of you all would've probably seen this bus before.. and that it's just me and my sua ku-ness..
oh wells..
haha.. =P
haihai...
i gotta go do my ''Japanese Self-Study''
before Kamenashi-sensei kills me..
haha.. =P
JA~
*my feeling right now=doki doki ><*

No comments: